Pencarian berdasarkan :
1. e-Resources Perpustakaan Nasional Republik Indonesia : Sumber-sumber elektronik dilanggan oleh Perpusnas yang dapat diakses oleh Warga Negara Indonesia.
2. Indonesia Onesearch : Satu pintu pencarian untuk semua koleksi publik dari perpustakaan, museum, arsip, dan sumber elektronik di Indonesia.
3. Garuda (Garda Rujukan Digital) : Garuda (Garba Rujukan Digital) adalah portal penemuan referensi ilmiah Indonesia yang merupakan titik akses terhadap karya ilmiah yang dihasilkan oleh akademisi dan peneliti Indonesia.
4. WorldCat ; WorldCat is the world’s largest network of library content and services. WorldCat libraries are dedicated to providing access to their resources on the Web, where most people start their search for information.
5. Internet Archive : Library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and other media.
6. Anthropological Index Online ; The Anthropological Index Online (AIO) is published by the Royal Anthropological Institute (RAI) in cooperation with Anthropology Library and Research Centre at the British Museum. It is an index to articles in journals taken by the Library and to films held at the Royal Anthropological Institute. The Library, which incorporates the former RAI library, holds some 4,000 periodical titles (1,500 current) covering all branches and areas of anthropology. Nearly 800 journals, published in more than 40 languages, are indexed on a continuing basis. Records cover 1957 to the present.
7. Anthropology Commons (Ruth Fulton Benedict Papers) : Anthropology Commons is an initiative to digitize and make freely available important archival content in this field, beginning with the papers of Ruth Fulton Benedict. Benedict made significant contributions to the field of anthropology through her exploration and examination of the role of individuals in relation to larger societies and cultures. 8,000 pages of Benedict’s notes from field expeditions in the United States Southwest in the 1930s are now open to the public. Additional archives will be added over time.
8. AOSIS OpenJournals : Publishes open-access, peer-reviewed scholarly journals, covering a wide range of academic disciplines.
9. DART-Europe Theses/Dissertations Portal : Provides access open access research theses from Universities in European countries across all disciplines.
10. Database of Military Inscriptions and Papyri of Early Roman Palestine : his site is designed to aid the study of the military in the early Roman period for those interested in Judaism and Christianity of the first few centuries CE. This website is still deep under construction, but has basic functionality at this point.